Skip to content
- The DiaMonD UREKA programme will start on Monday 13th June 2011.
- Students will spend 10 weeks conducting a research project in a laboratory within the Biomedical
- Diagnostics Institute at DCU.
Students will also attend weekly workshops that include the following topics: Communication Skills,
- Presentation Skills and Report Writing, Intellectual Property and
- Commercialisation of research, Career Development, Ethics and Science Communication, as well as a journal club and visits to industry relevant companies.
- Students will present their work at a one-day symposium on August 19th 2011.
- A number of fun social activities and outings are also planned for students.
- Students will receive a weekly stipend of €300 to support their living and accommodation costs. International students will be eligible for extra funding.
- We will also provide assistance in obtaining visas (if required) and booking accommodation.